Universiti Sains Malaysia will provide services in line with the Client Charter as practiced by the following Centres of Responsibility:1. Registry 2. Universiti Sains Malaysia Hospital 3. Research and Innovation Division4. Student Affairs and Development Division5 Library6. Academic Administration Division7. Training Unit
1. REGISTRYWe pledge to fulfill the needs of our clients as follows:
2. UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA HOSPITAL INTRODUCTION:Universiti Sains Malaysia Hospital (HUSM) comes under the purview of the Ministry of Higher Education but is managed by Universiti Sains Malaysia. HUSM provides the latest and comprehensive services in all areas of specialization. The main objectives of HUSM are to: 1. Provide medical services to patients. 2. Provide Learning and Research facilities as a Teaching Hospital. 3. Provide specialized services as a Medical Referral Centre.RIGHTS TO MEDICAL FACILITIES AND TREATMENT 1. Every client has the right to receive medical treatment regardless of age, gender, religion, political beliefs or socio-economic status. 2. All medical facilities ad treatment provided is in accordance with clinical requirements. 3. All clients will be treated equally with kindness, consideration, respect, integrity, sincerity and professionalism. 4. All medications given are in accordance with the standards of quality, efficacy and safety. 5. All emergency cases will be given priority treatment. 6. Doctor-Patient confidentiality is guaranteed. 7. Every client is entitled to receive clarification and advice as to the services rendered. 8. Every patient reserves the right to reject any form of treatment at his own risk.SAFETY RIGHTS 1. Every patient has the right to accurate information regarding the procedures to be received as well as other options, if any. All explanations and clarifications will include risks, side-effects and other matters that may arise. 2. All forms of treatment from the use of medical equipment and the administration of medications are in accordance with Legislative Controls and the standards stipulated. 3. All medications will be labeled “Pharmacology” and procedures for consumption as well as the purpose for taking such medications will be stated.RIGHT OF CONSENT 1. All patients will be asked for their consent before any procedure is carried out. (In emergency cases, the hospital authorities will carry out specific procedures with the approval of two specialists and the knowledge of the Hospital Director). 2. Procedures carried out for research purposes require an informed written consent. 3. All information on a patient’s treatment is confidential and cannot be disclosed in any form except: i. with written permission from the patientii.upon court order or legislative processesiii.in the best interests of the patient, information can be disclosed without permission from the patient.CLIENT OBLIGATIONSTo enable USM Hospital to implement the Charter effectively, clients have the obligation to: 1. Understand all the client rights in the Charter with full responsibility. 2. Comply with all laws, directives and related rules and regulations. 3. Safeguard one’s health and that of the society by practicing a healthy lifestyle. 4. Utilize the facilities provided responsibly. 5. Ensure that the purpose and cost of any procedure or treatment is clearly understood before it is carried out. 6. Bear full responsibility for any consequences after granting consent to any procedure or treatment. 7. Provide complete and accurate information in order to receive appropriate services. 8. Understand and respect the rights of the service provider and other clients.
3. RESEARCH AND INNOVATION DIVISION,CHANCELLORYWe pledge to fulfill the needs of our clients as follows:
4. STUDENTS AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
5. LIBRARY POLICY ON QUALITY
Dedicated to excellence in the provision of high quality information services and satisfying the needs of our clients through best practices and continuous upgrading programmes.
6. ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT DIVISION
We pledge to fulfill the needs of our clients as follows:
7. TRAINING UNITWe pledge to fulfill the needs of our clients as follows:Prepare training and development programmes that are practical and of high quality to meet current needs according to the stipulated schedule.